Sunday, February 22, 2015

"They Say You Want a Revolution. Well, You Know, We All Want to Change the World"...John lennon

7% of all emails are opened within 7 days. 99% of text messages are opened within 2 minutes.  Are you still relying on emails as your only bullet in communicating to your customers? 

Oh yes, you also send out Facebook posts, right?

So how is all that emailing working for you?  

Just OK, you say?  

Well there are a lot of younger folks out there who no longer have emails and only text.  

A couple of weeks ago, Marie and I were driving my neighbor’s teenage daughter and her friend to the mall to meet my neighbor and his wife for dinner and a movie while the girls cruised the mall.  

It was eerily quiet in the back seat and all I could hear was the click of phones.  When I asked what they were doing. They said “texting”.  When I asked who they were texting? They instantly said in unison, "Each Other.” No talking. No emailing.  Just texting!

What???

Yup, that’s how they communicate.  

Which got me to thinking about what could be done to make this growing phenomenon of text marketing work for many of my bowling proprietor friends.

So I hooked up with one of my tech savvy friends (who knows bowling, is a league bowler and has as strong a passion as I do to see the industry grow) we discussed WHAT could be done.

We we will soon unveil a solution that will rock the way you communicate to your customer and deliver content, offers and build a long lasting relationship with your customers and future customers.

I’m not going to spill the beans today, but I just wanted to tell you that something big is coming and it will be to bowling marketing what the automatic scorer was to bowling back in the late seventies.

We have more work to do, but it will be worth it, be affordably priced and best of all, you will have very little work to do...if any.

It will be all on us.

Let me know if you would like to be one of the first centers to see this exciting new way to communicate to your customers.

I’m so excited. It’s gonna be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment